Caring for and maintaining healthy facial skin is a must-do not only for women, but men should also pay attention to the health of their facial skin. Keeping facial skin clean and bright needs to be a particular concern because it cannot be denied that appearance, especially the face area is the first impression in social life.
Various facial skincare products have been widely circulated on the market, but in its use, you need to pay attention to the condition of the skin and the ingredients used in each of these products. Why should we pay attention to the compatibility between beauty products with skin conditions? Because of the skin itself, there are several types, including normal skin, oily skin, and dry skin. If the selected beauty product does not match the skin condition, it may not be a healthy facial skin that shows the side effects experienced. If your skin is of dry skin type, you can use products from Acseine. Acseine is a ผลิตภัณฑ์ ดูแล ผิว (Skin care products) Simply refer to the article How to Overcome Dry Skin on the Face Naturally. The article explained the causes and ways to deal with dry skin.
This time I will give tips on caring for facial skin health naturally. Why naturally? Because in addition to cheap, the use of natural ingredients is certainly far safer than the use of beauty products with chemicals that are at risk of triggering side effects for our facial skin.
How to care for facial skin health naturally. Natural ingredients for treating facial skin health:
Below are some easily available natural ingredients that can benefit our facial skin. Common benefits of these natural ingredients can brighten the skin, smoothing facial skin, preventing dry skin, preventing dull facial skin and skin tightening. Check out the reviews below for more details.
1. Ice cube
Aside from being a complement to drinks to be fresher, ice cubes also can provide benefits for the health of our facial skin. Some of the benefits of ice cubes for facial skin include smoothing facial skin, overcoming skin rashes, removing eye bags and making long-lasting makeup. To find out more complete reviews and how to use them you can check the article Extraordinary Benefits Behind the Fresh Ice Cubes.
The use of cucumber masks has long been believed to improve facial skin health. The content of vitamin E and potassium contained in cucumber seeds is a very active role in treating facial skin health including:
- Skin revitalization or skin rejuvenation, the skin will look firmer and brighter.
- Remove black spots on the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines on facial skin.
Besides being beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, cucumbers also have a lot of benefits for our health as reviewed in article 10 Benefits of Cucumbers for Health.
3. Carrot juice
Consuming carrot juice regularly can make the skin cleaner, smoother and more elastic and avoid some facial skin problems such as:
• Carrot juice can properly hydrate the skin, preventing skin from looking dry.
• Just carrots can reduce black spots on the skin.
• Carrot juice is anti-inflammatory, prevents inflammation and acne and can improve skin elasticity.
• Able to overcome the problem of uneven skin color.
• Increases skin’s immunity against sun exposure.
To find out more about the benefits of carrots for skin health and other benefits you can see the Benefits of Carrot Juice for Health.
Gluconic acid and organic acids in honey can loosen the bonds of dead skin cells thereby accelerating the regeneration process, reducing wrinkles/signs of aging, increasing skin elasticity and controlling oil on facial skin. Also, honey can be used to accelerate the wound healing process and some other amazing benefits for the body.
Lime contains vitamin C and antioxidants that are useful for brightening the skin, shrinking pores and smoothing facial skin. The trick is to split the lime into two parts then squeeze and take the water. Apply lemon juice to the skin of the face and let stand for 20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
It turns out that apples can help control / reduce excess oil on the facial skin. The way to make an apple blender without water, then make a mask on facial skin. Leave for about 30 minutes then rinse with warm water. This method is powerful enough to overcome the problem of oily faces.
The content of antioxidants in tomatoes can help overcome the irritation of facial skin due to sun exposure, overcome blackheads and brighten facial skin. The method is puree one tomato, then mix it with one tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture to the skin of the face and let stand for 15-20 minutes then wash with warm water.
Banana fruit is useful in regenerating the skin, maintaining moisture and elasticity of the skin. How to destroy one banana and mix it with honey, use it as a facial skin mask and leave it for about 30 minutes then wash it off with warm water.
Things that need to be considered in treating facial skin health:
- Drink a lot of water. Water has an important role in maintaining a healthy body, our skin health is no exception. Consuming enough water can prevent stress on the skin and prevent wrinkles or other signs of aging. However, you also do not consume too much water because there is a danger behind excessive consumption of water as has been reviewed in this article Reasons Why Too Much Drinking Is Not Good for Health.
- Enough rest. Sleep deprivation can also cause dull skin, wrinkles and reduce skin elasticity. Pay attention to your hours of sleep, meet the needs of sleep a day so that facial skin remains healthy, bright and elastic.
- Avoid prolonged direct sunlight. The UV radiation can have adverse effects on the skin such as irritation to skin cancer. For a more complete explanation, please see the Dangers of UV Rays Against the Skin). If necessary, use a sunblock every time you are outdoors.
- Avoid consuming too much food containing sugar. According to research, foods that contain high levels of sugar can damage collagen and elastin, which can cause the skin to become dull and sagging. Expand to consume fruits and vegetables to meet the nutritional needs of the skin. If the intake of nutrients to the skin is fulfilled, surely the skin will become healthy and bright.
- Routinely cleanse the face. Air pollution and other pollutants that are spread and then stick to the facial skin can make the skin look dull, dry and can even trigger skin problems such as acne. Wash your face regularly at least 2-3 times a day and after traveling to keep your face clean.